Pineapple Tartlet - NEW!


One of my favorite goodies during Chinese New Year is pineapple tarts. Cos I like the melt-in-your-mouth sensation as well as the satisfaction that each bite of the pineapple paste brings - that natural sweet-sour taste. Somehow, some pineapple fibre tend to linger in my mouth prompting me on to take the next bite. That's what I like about pineapple tart. Once again, as in BakinCow's style, sweetness (aka sugar) is managed and natural sweetness retained.   ;P


DURATION :: 3hrs

LEARN ::  to make pineapple paste/jam from scratch. Make pineapple tart dough in plain and charcoal version. Shapes in open tart and varies close tart in pineapple, piglet and rabbit shape.

TAKE HOME :: 11pcs of pineapple tarts. Cake box. Recipes.


COST :: S$93/pax. S$83/pax early bird. S$80/pax buddy.  
Note: early bird & buddy valid one week before class commencement.

Visit www.BakinCalf.com for class schedule and registration.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...